Selling on Facebook with Shopify: 9 Best Shopify Apps You Need for Your Store
With over 1200 apps in the Shopify App Store, there are a lot of options you can use when selling on Facebook with Shopify! Here are the 9 best apps for your online store!
If you are new to ecommerce, you’ve been probably wondering how to sell items on Facebook with Shopify, well, there are a lot of apps and options you can use to boost your sales. Without the right tools, your online store and your Facebook store can’t grow. With a broad range of Shopify apps, it can be hard to find the ones that work best for your online business.
But don’t worry as we are here to help you out! We will present to you the 9 best Shopify apps you need for taking your ecommerce store to the next level:
1. Compass: With this app, you can get analytics for Shopify. This app is great if you are running a drop shipping store. The app will help you learn all about your store’s pros and cons while determining actions to drive more sales. If you check the reviews on this app, you’ll realize it is nearly perfect.
2. Facebook Product Feed Generator: This app is supported by Shopify Facebook Pixel integration and helps to create Facebook ads for your products. The app costs $9.999 a month and you have 14-day free trial to check it out. Facebook Product Feed Generator automatically retargets Facebook customers who didn’t purchase.
3. Social Autopilot: This app can put your Facebook store on autopilot. This is a free app and automatically posts customized messages when new blogs or products are added.
4. Product Upsell: This is one of the most popular and reviews cross-selling and upsells app on the Shopify App Market. The app costs $9.99 and it may reach up to $90 a month. However, there are flexible plans based on traffic views/month. We highly recommend you to consider this app to promote upgrade products to your customers based on total money in the cart, cart content, and more.
5. Countdown Cart: If you want to create a sense of urgency by using a countdown for your potential buyers, this is the perfect app for you to use. This app is excellent for helping to drive your customer’s actions by motivating them to purchase before time runs out. Besides a countdown for how long a promotion you are running will be available, it also has a “Stock Countdown” which showcase a limited number of products left. This also increases the urgency for customers to purchase.
6. Automatic Discount: This Shopify app uses automatic discounts which means you can stop worrying about coupon codes. It also allows for you to create all kinds of discount offers which can automatically be added to your customers’ carts.
7. Consistent Cart & Activity Monitor: This Shopify app is for online stores that keeps products in the cart for customers, from device to device. It allows you to set up abandoned cart email campaigns that can help you maximize your sales.
8. Google Shopping Feed: This is a sort of like a replacement for the app that pulls the product feed and turns it into a sales channel. There are free options while the price depends on the number of products published in your store.
9. Live Search: This app displays product suggestions to your visitors while they are searching in the search box. Live Search can help you understand what kind of products your shoppers are looking for. It costs $3.99/month.
Traffic determines your SEO ranking and conversion rates if you want to know more about the topic Follow Us Challenge uwelcome2019
Selling on Facebook with Shopify is easy as long as you consider using these 9 apps!